WHY YOU SHOULD CALL ME FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
- Your interests always come first
- Top agent with nearly 3 decades of Silicon Valley residential real estate sales experience
- Degrees in finance and interior design coupled with real estate development and construction background
- Assertive, tactful negotiator with immense ability to get you the highest price possible
- A committed, insightful Realtor delivering superior results
WHY YOU SHOULD CALL ME TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Your home is unique, and my specialty is seeing its potential and working with you to showcase the best qualities.
- My background in real estate, finance, interior design and construction provides me with an extraordinary skil lset in which to transform your home to maximize your profit.
- I have an expert team of contractors and vendors for any need that should arise.
- The longevity of my career means a vast sphere of influence in which to market to.
- Working with a global brokerage to expose your home to the utmost potential buyers.
- I believe in delivering more than I promise; I have never listed a home that has not sold
WHY YOU SHOULD CALL ME TO HELP YOU BUY A HOME
- With decades of experience, I have developed a keen intuition for the upcoming "hot spot" neighborhoods and markets.
- My area expertise may help you exclude or perhaps consider homes that you may not have otherwise looked at.
- I am a very intuitive, skillful, and tactful negotiator with an immense capacity to make things happen.
- Consistently being in the top 1-3% of agents in my company lends assurance to the sellers' agents and puts you ahead of the game.
I am looking forward to working with you soon. To set up an appointment, please call me at (650) 917-4211 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
President's Elite Realtor
See what some satisfied customers of Vivi's have to say about her abilities as a realtor.
Amy & Stephen
"THANK YOU, Vivi. It's absolutely our good fortune to have met you and now work with you on these buy-sell deals. We could not have done this without you. Our Westwind offer was accepted on 5/21. Today is 6/17. In less than one month, we bought, we sold, with incredible speed and smoothness never seen before. With the final deal info disclosed, you have just completely reset the bar for agents. The Weston outcome, hit so incredibly far out of the ballpark, I am sure many of the buyers and even potential sellers will call upon you to represent them. So well deserved."
Brad & Ellie
"Vivi is extremely sharp, savvy and knowledgeable. There is no doubt she is one of the best agents around. Along with the qualities that speak of her professionalism, we must add that she's wonderfully artistic, genuine, honest and completely trustworthy. Vivi Chan is everything you could want in a Real Estate Agent and we're really lucky to have found her. She sold our property quicker than we could have imagined and handled all the speed bumps along the way with the utmost confidence and care. The bottom line is that she does great work and really cares about her clients. We have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you Vivi!"
Stephen & Mary
"To give you some idea of her effectiveness, allow me to relate one story to you. When we went to an open house, the real estate agent who was hosting asked if we had an agent. When we told him that we were working with Vivi, this agent mentioned that she was not only very good, but also that working with Vivi gave us an advantage over other bidders because of the credibility that she brings to the table. Her reputation in the community, in other words, would make the sellers and their brokers feel more comfortable with any bid we would make and thus more likely to choose our bid. That is high praise from someone in your business."
Winston & Josephine
"Our house was previously on the market with a different realtor for six months. We were not getting the marketing effort and attention that took to sell a high-end home in Los Altos Hills. After Vivi took over, she worked tirelessly creating the interior of our home to be best presented to the public and potential buyers. With her relentless marketing effort, she soon found us a buyer by herself. The escrow on the sale of our home closed in only three weeks. Vivi turned a very sensitive and challenging task into a very happy and satisfactory ending for both ourselves and the buyers as well."
Dana & Terri
"Having bought and sold various properties over the years, we have dealt with a large number of real estate brokers and agents. In our experience, Vivi proved to be the most knowledgeable, particularly when representing her client's interests in dealing with real estate agents from other firms.
Vivi's thoroughness and commitment to her clients reflects very well on Coldwell Banker and on Vivi as a dedicated professional. If one is searching for a real estate agent who knows the market and will stand up for her clients, look no further than Vivi Chan. It has been a pleasure to have worked with Vivi."
"Vivi's real estate knowledge and experience, combined with her incredible work ethic, integrity, creativity and care for our best interests, allowed us to complete the sale within a reasonable time and without a lot of hassle."
"I would refer you to all potential home buyers because you are the "best" and you can't improve on that. You are knowledgable about the real estate market and interior design, extremely organized, flexible, dependable, agressive without being offensive, and gracious."
"Vivi was always patient and supportive during my lengthy search for a home. She is an excellent negotiator who gave me sound advice, is extremely detail oriented, and followed up tenaciously both before and after closing."
"Like a magician she took control, promptly closing the sale on the new home while simulatneously getting the old home ready for the market... Vivi kept us informed at every step along the way, and was always available to answer our questions."